SEC Colleagues,Good day. We are pleased to invite you to the SEC Christmas Thanksgiving Mass tomorrow, 15 December 2022, 10:00am, at the 11th Floor SEC Headquarters, Makati City.You may also […]
(Memorandum) CAREER SERVICE EXAMINATION, PEN AND PAPER TEST (CSE PPT) FOR PROFESSIONAL AND SUBPROFESSIONAL LEVELS ON 26 MARCH 2023
Dear SEC Colleagues:
The Civil Service Commission (CSC) through its Examination Announcement No. 11, s. 2022, invites applicants to the Career Service Examination, Pen and Paper test for Professional and Subprofessional Levels on 26 March 2023.
|Date of Examination||Application Period||Target Release Date of Test Results|
|26 March 2023||22 December 2022||25 January 2023||25 May 2023|
Note: Acceptance of applications is on a FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED basis and shall be closed any time before the deadline once the CSC Regional/Field Office has already reached the target number of applicants.
Applicants must communicate/coordinate with the preferred/nearest CSC Regional/Field Office, where they intend to take the examination regarding the available exam slots. A complete directory of CSC Regional and Field Offices nationwide is available at the CSC Website www.csc.gov.ph for reference.
Applicants must not have taken the same level of Career Service Examination, either through CSC PPT or CSC Computerized Examination (CSC COMEX), within three (3) months before the date of examination:
|Date of Examination||3-month Probation Period on Taking the Same Level of Examination (CSC PPT or CSC COMEX)|
|26 March 2023||26 December 2022||25 March 2023|
The application requirements are as follows:
- Fully accomplished Application Form (CS Form. No. 100, Revised September 2016)
- Four (4) pieces of identical I.D. pictures with specifications, as follows:
- Philippine Passport size (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm or 1.8 inches x 1.4 inches)
- Colored, with white background
- Taken within three (3) months prior to filling of application
- Printed on good quality paper (i.e. photo does not peel off)
- In standard close-up shot (from shoulder level up with the head and face occupying at least 80% of the picture and with the name tag positioned at approximately 1 inch or 2.54 cm below the chin)
- In bare face (no eyeglasses; no colored contact lens; no headdress, no bandana, or any other accessories that may cover the facial features; facial features not computer enhanced)
- Showing left and right ears
- Taken in full-face view directly facing the camera
- With neutral facial expression, and both eyes open
- With handwritten (not computer-generated) name tag legibly showing signature over printed full name which includes: Given Name, Middle Initial (if any), Last Name, and Extension Name (if any)
- Original and photocopy of any of the following accepted I.D. cards for civil service exam:
- Driver’s License Card/Temporary Driver’s License (LTO O.R. must be presented together with the Driver’s License; OR alone is not allowed)/ Student Driver’s Permit;
- PRC License Card;
- SSS I.D. Card;
- GSIS I.D. Card (UMID);
- Voter’s I.D. Card/Voter’s Certification;
- BIR/Taxpayer’s I.D. Card (ATM type/TIN card type with picture);
- PhilHealth I.D. Card (must have the bearer’s name, clear picture, signature, and PhilHealth number);
- Company /Office I.D. Card;
- School I.D. Card;
- Policy Clearance/Police Clearance Certificate (with picture);
- Postal I.D. Card;
- Barangay I.D. Card;
- NBI Clearance;
- Seaman’s Book;
- HDMF Transaction I.D. Card;
- PWD I.D. Card;
- Solo Parent I.D. Card;
- Senior Citizen’s I.D. Card;
- CSC Eligibility Card;
- Philippine Identification (PhilD) Card.
Note: 1. All other I.D. cards not included in the above list shall not be accepted.
- As a last resort, expired I.D. card may be presented/submitted during filing of examination application, provided that the expiry date of the I.D. card is CY 2022.
Other/Additional Requirements, if applicable:
- Original and photocopy of Birth Certificate issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority or the Local Civil Registry (only for applicants without date and birth on their I.D. Cards)
- Original and photocopy of Identification Certificate (IC) issued by the Bureau of Immigration (only for applicants holding dual citizenship under RA 9225; and applicants recognized as citizens of the Philippines under Sec 1, Article IV of the 1987 Philippine Constitution)
- Duly accomplished Certificate of Consent (the CSC Processor will serve as the witness; leave the witness portion blank)
- Examination fee of Five Hundred Pesos (Php 500.00)
Also, attached are the Examination Announcement No. 11, s. 2022, CS Form 100 (Revised September 2016), Certificate of Consent Form, and the Memorandum on the above-captioned subject for information and guidance.
SEC Colleagues, Good day. We are pleased to invite you to the 2022 SEC Year-End Assembly on 15 December 2022 (Thursday) at the 11th Floor, SEC Headquarters, Makati City. The Christmas […]